Sunday, September 18, 2011

PR Blitz Campaign

Good morning everyone!

I simply cannot wait for you all to see the posters/cards for the upcoming pr blitz...they are eye catching and exquisitely beautiful,  reflecting the mystery and beauty of The Mystic Women of Salem!

We are doing the final touches today, and I hope to have them printed and distributed in 2-3 weeks.  I would ask each of you to view them (will put them up on smugmug upon completion) and send your feedback.  If you'd like some of these materials, please let me know.

Spacing of course was an issue, so not all of you are on them...however, please know that we did the best that we could to include as many women as possible.

I am hoping to reach thousands of people over the next 6 weeks!  Of course, they will be posted all over the University campus...we have over 5000 students here.  Will be distributing to local shoppes/around Salem/Boston and New York City.  As I have said many times, it is critical to have a large following and fan base for publication.  During these hard economic times I certainly hope that this blitz will bring you an increase in your fan bases/customers and clients.  It is one of the goals of this entire project to do just that...to promote you, bring you new business, and certainly new admirers.  This is why we included your contact information under the "Mystic Women" button of the blog...we continue to work very hard for you and I feel it is important for you to know that.

Luv you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment