Monday, September 15, 2014


Meet our last Mystic woman to be photographed, Lea Hill (excluding my shoot, as I promised the Team over a year ago...we'll see how things go).   Lea is an author and an autism educator at Northshore Community College.  She has also taught workshops in Lilydale, New York and teaches in and around the Salem, Ma area.

Lea is a lovely woman that exudes positive energy.  Her focus is on teaching people about Sacred Geometry (now known as Sacred Shapes).  I have not been able to take one of Lea's classes yet, but I fully intend to after the publishing of MWS.

Lea's shoot was on Sunday, August 24, 2014 early in the afternoon.  I was just returning from a Maine vacation with my boys, but had "focused" in on Lea's shoot a month or so prior.  The visions about her shoot came fast and were consistent.  When you view her shoot on the Smugmug site be sure to read the captions below the shot to see my visions come to fruition.  Most of the visions were of Lea on the floor accompanied by her shapes in various positions and poses.

During her shoot of course the Goddess did not disappoint.  She always appears and lets her presence known by the weight of the air and the things that are happening through the lens of the camera.  Lea's shapes were glowing and in a "major" way...the closer the shape to her, the more intense the glow.  All of us in the studio were witness to this...time and time again.

Her dresses photographed beautifully and had I not known better, I would have thought that she was a seasoned professional in front of the camera.

The shoot in it's entirety lasted about three hours.  I was exhausted yet thrilled that the last shoot was over.  Lea and her friend seemed equally thrilled about their experience in the studio and were excited about the photos taken.

I appreciate all of you ladies being so patient and understanding during the course of this project.  Photographing so many women, coupled with outside photography (for the left side of the book) has been challenging to say the very least.

I will stop here, as this is certainly NOT my last post...we have a SHOW/EXHIBITION at Salem Ink on Derby Street in downtown Salem October 10 through the 14th!  I'm sure I will have many things to tell you about!

PR materials will be in this week and we will be distributing them over the next two weeks.

Stay tuned folks!!!

R :}

No comments:

Post a Comment