Saturday, April 30, 2011

Hello Everyone!

Brian and I met April 22, 2011 to discuss our next plan of action with the project's promotion. Designs and the implementation of the media blitz will begin in July, 2011. The cyber wizard will begin designing the poster and pr cards which will be distributed in September as listed in the April 29, 2011 update.

For now, we are running around campus trying to get our papers, projects, assignments, and exams out of the way. IT IS HELL WEEK at Salem State University!

For those "featured women" of MWS that are scheduled for a shoot in summer, 2011 you MUST bring a draft of your story that will accompany your portrait in the book, to the shoot. This is mandatory and there are NO exceptions. You may however, email your draft to the Project Manager (William) at foxhagen@hotmail.com prior to your shoot. I will confirm with William.

For women who are interviewed this summer, a draft of their story must be brought to the interview. Stories will play a significant role in the selection of the remaining featured women.

Due to many of the "featured women" urging me to become a "Mystic Woman", I have decided to join the rest of the women and include myself in the book. We don't have a mystic photographer! Hee hee! I will be working on my story with William and we will use that as an example for you all. As more stories are completed we will be sending them out as tools to assist the others with their stories.

OK everyone, I will be back with more news in a couple of weeks! Enjoy this weather everyone! :}

No comments:

Post a Comment