Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Re-release and Update with Professor Maria Carles, HPS!


I recently attended a Grand Opening celebration of Maria's here in Salem.  The Opening is a re-location and expansion of the Hermetic Arts Learning Center at 107 Bridge Street.  She and her partner are offering occult supplies, witchcraft instruction and ceremonial magick at this new location.  Also, for the first time Witch I of the Cabot Tradition is being taught entirely in Espanol, which by the way has made Laurie Cabot very happy indeed!!!  Although Maria is busy with all the above she is also still a Professor at Northeastern University AND a dedicated Mother as well.   MWS would like to congratulate Maria/partner on their new business and we sincerely wish them continued success!  

Another Mystic woman in our area truly making a difference in this world !!!  
R :}


Maria and I reviewing paperwork.














Maria telling me about her magical Father who did not know about 3X3!




















Your goofy photog and a lovely Professor and herbalist.
Maria arrived at the studio with cases of fresh and dried herbs, plants, jewelry, and beautiful gowns.  Since she is an herbalist, the theme that I designed for her was based around plants and herbs.  Although the lighting was going to be a real challenge (due to numerous shadows bouncing off the leaves/plants), it was confirmed to me via dreams to forge ahead and make no changes from the original vision.


Since my shoulder (bicep) is pulled and I have torn ligaments from the elbow to shoulder, I knew this was going to be very challenging and painful.  Fortunately, new Mystic woman Dawn, volunteered her whole Saturday off of work to come and assist me.  Thank you so much D, I could not have done it without you!  Not only did she assist, being a photography enthusiast she also shot all the behind the scenes pics!  Job well done D!


Dawn putting the final touches on plants.
Our lovely Mystic Woman, Dawn.




Maria is an exotic beauty with gorgeous blue/black hair down to her hips.  She was a natural in front of the camera after the first round of test shots.  Mid-shoot I put on the music which "brings the big dogs in" and boy did they come!  The air became thick, instincts and guidance kicked in.  At one point I placed the vines of the pothos ivy I brought around her shoulders...within moments the ivy seemed to grow around her and Maria herself became one with the adoring plant.  She was so touched by the emotions shown by the plant that she took a cutting home with her...Ivy really loved Maria.


The shoot was long and quite complex in many areas.  The whole studio was engulfed with spirits, guardians, abundant aroma of sage, rosemary and other spices and herbs.  


Yet another "Mystic" phenomenon to write about!


:}

2 comments:

  1. How exciting! I can't wait to see the final results.

    Faerie Blessings,
    Jacq

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mucho Jac! Yes, Freyja did not let us down...yet again! I think everyone will be amazed with Mria's shots, I know I certainly am.
    Hope to see you soon and thank you so much for your continued support!
    Luv ya,
    R :}

    ReplyDelete