Tuesday, February 16, 2016



New Posts

The Project Manager is now in receipt of all MWS stories and is editing the last two!  YAY!  Since all photography is complete I have some time before we go into ultrarapid speed of the final phase of the project.

During this time I will utilize this blog to help some folks out.

After spending the evening with international friends last week, I have agreed to begin a series of posts to share research findings, teachings and the experiences I have had over the last several decades on this metaphysical/magickal path that I have been on.  Because my friend's have limited access to internet sources and written materials are even more scarce, I have agreed to share this information via this blog since they can access it from abroad.  I know all too well what it's like to be "hungry" for direction, guidance, and knowledge when you live in a suppressed society.   
I will first be sharing the history of the Tarot...a path of twists and turns with a wide variety of opinions and theories were shared with me over the years.  However, two things I ALWAYS question are opinions without concrete evidence and anything and everything that is man made.  This belief led me to research and find out for myself documented and verifiable facts regarding the Tarot.  I began in 1975 and have just recently completed my research and am just now personally satisfied with my findings.  
Future posts will address Freyja, astrology/astronomy/climatology, runes, crystal magick,  pagan and wiccan paths, and other subjects as they make themselves known and want to be addressed.  

I feel I should acknowledge the incredible people that guided me on this path.  My Mother introduced me to psychics and crystal magick in 1970.  Beginning in 1975 a circle of lifelong friends introduced me to the following - Marcia Mai was all things astrology and spirit work, Cricket was the IChing and hedge witch, Ginger revolved around mind-body-soul work with candle magick.  After 10 - 15 years Marcia Mai then introduced me to runes which led me to Freyja of course.  My grandmother then found through genealogy in England that we are descendants of the Norse Norman tribe - 300 a.d. Edward the Conqueror, the Black Knight.   At that point I was hooked on all things Viking and Freyja herself.   
My friends were all 10 to 20 years older than me...I was the baby of a group of 10 and now the sole survivor.  How extraordinary it was to be surrounded by such power, knowledge, wisdom, and I don't think it's a stretch to say these women were a bit dangerous.  I was protected, spoiled, and loved...wow, how lucky was I? 

The first post will publish this week.  




No comments:

Post a Comment