Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A Kennedy Interested in MWS Project!!!!

Good Morning everyone!

I have so many cool things to tell all of you.  The last couple of weeks has been incredible...one very cool thing after another regarding the promotion of MWS project.  So...I will be reporting and uploading photos for you every few days in order to keep you all up to date with the latest information/events/ etc.  But, this one...well, I just couldn't stand it, I HAD to tell you immediately!

This afternoon I was making the rounds in Salem, replenishing pr materials to the various store locations, before heading to the University (mid-term prep ya know).  I went in to Artemisia Botanicals and spoke to Darlene.  She was so excited to tell me that Caroline Kennedy and her kids were in the store yesterday browsing around.  Caroline picked up one of the pr cards and engaged in a conversation with Darlene about MWS project.  Darlene reported the Caroline was very intrigued and interested in the project, and wanted to hear more.  So...guess who is sending her some pr materials and going on her website to promote MWS?  Yep!  Will do!!!

I just cannot believe that a Kennedy knows and is interested in MWS!!!  This is only one incident, the list goes on and on about the cool things happening...so check back often people...things are really in high gear right now!

Enjoy this fabulous fall weather and I will blog again in a few days!

:}

3 comments:

  1. ooopsie...intended to post this tomorrow, ie the Good Morning...just couldn't wait to tell you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy I told you about Teri at Artemisia Botanicals…..All is well with MWS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Elaine! Yes, I was very "taken" with Ms. Teri...she is a fascinating woman and I so enjoyed interviewing her. Plus she has recommended some really interesting women as well...can't wait to contact/interview them!

    yea :}

    ReplyDelete