Tuesday, October 18, 2011

MWS Welcomes Our Cyber Sorceress to The Team!!

Good Afternoon Everyone,

I hope all the MWS featured women are remaining calm, continuing to breathe, getting at least some rest at night, and are enjoying the fruits of their year long labors during the madness of October 2011 in Salem!

Many, many things/events have occurred over the last few weeks and one in particular that I am very, very proud and relieved about, is our newest addition to the MWS Team - Samantha Shostak (Sam)!


Sam is a grand addition to the team and one that is a perfect fit.  Her skills in  graphic art design are to be admired, her dedication and level of professionalism are extraordinarily high - an absolute must with this project.  The Project Manager said after reading just 2 of her emails, "jeez, I love her already!"

Sam was my tutor in electronic design class in 2010.  I soon learned that she possesses the gift of being a natural born teacher...patience, skill, and a little psych thrown in there as well.  I just adored her, and as she says,"we quickly became friends."

William and I are honored and feel so very fortunate to have Sam on the MWS Team!  I cannot wait for all of you to see some of her work!  She is not only highly skilled, she is also VERY creative and brilliant to boot.

Please join us in welcoming our Cyber Sorceress - Sam!!!  Check out her bio on The Team page!

:}

2 comments:

  1. I love your project...cannot wait to see more of the women when their photographs are taken. Is this the only series you are doing right now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cass!!! Yes, it is the only series for now. This will take another 1 1/2 to 2 years to complete. Your support is very much appreciated. R :}

    ReplyDelete