Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Official 2011 PR Launch - The Official Witch Store



From Left to Right =


Penny Cabot

Rebecca Fox

Therese Pendragon



Taken at

The Official Witch Store




Hello Everyone!

Friday October 7, 2011 was the official launching of the MWS PR Campaign Blitz!

Mystic Woman, and dear friend, Penny Cabot, was kind enough to agree to be the first and official launch location of the MWS PR Campaign of 2011.   These shots were taken inside of her beautiful store on Pickering Wharf Friday afternoon.  I showed Penny the huge poster that the University printed for me and she further extended her kindness by allowing me to install it in her window facing the wharf/water!

Later that evening I was driving around Salem, and something led me to the wharf.  When I drove by there was a crowd outside the store, and all of them were gathered around the poster!  How cool is that?

I cannot think of a better place to launch our campaign!

Many, many thanks to our friend Penny!
:}

No comments:

Post a Comment