Saturday, November 5, 2011

Mystic Woman, Lady June

Dawn


Friend of the MWS project, Dawn, shown here early in October at Jaho in Salem.  Dawn spent the whole day with me distributing the MWS posters and pr materials to numerous locations in Salem...the "crush" of October was already apparent.  Thanks Dawn for helping me (and the project) in so many ways!!  But, her assistance is not over yet...

Today (Saturday 11/5/2011)  she is accompanying Lady June to the studio for her shoot.  June is one of those "power house" founding Mothers of this area and I look forward to photographing her.

Of all the women I have interviewed June is the only one, that I know of, that does tea leave readings.  I was fascinated by this and needless to say her style of divination will play a major role in the theme of her shoot.

Will have behind the scenes shots/stories and more about June in the next few days...so stay tuned and check back soon!

:}

No comments:

Post a Comment