Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A Thanksgiving Day Message


In front of MWS poster at the University
I hope you all are taking a few moments from cooking, cleaning, running errands, arriving at your destinations and/or welcoming friends and family into your homes for the holiday, to read this message.

The MWS Team and I would like to express our most sincere gratitude to all of the selected MWS women, future selectees/interviewees, and friends of the project for your support and involvement in this most incredible experience, being the Mystic Women of Salem. 

To the MWS women - we are so grateful and indebted to you all for giving us the opportunity to glimpse into areas of your lives and experience such phenomenal events, that few and far between are ever allowed.  Your kindness and grace continues to bless us and the project...Thank You!

To future MWS women  - Thank you so much for your patience and understanding about the length of time it takes to process each phase of the project.  And for your support and promotion of the project even prior to notification of your selection!

To Salem State University and my Professors - I cannot express my undying gratitude enough for your support, involvement, and all that you have taught me during my time at the University.  Without your knowledge and teaching skills MWS would have never been conceived - I owe you everything!

To my lil' neighbors - I thank Holly and Chris (not to mention Toby and Noah) who constantly bring me joy and laughter on my front porch.  A special thanks to the girls for my home made cinnamon rolls - you just can't get better than that!  To Toby - you are just one little bundle of unconditional love.  Noah - I thank you every time you come over for protecting me and my house, you are a very good "dog on duty" and I feel better knowing you're watching out for me!

We wish to all of our fans and followers a very Happy and Safe Thanksgiving and for your continued promotion, interest, and constant support!  :}

No comments:

Post a Comment