Saturday, March 19, 2011

Due to scheduling complications Penny Cabot's shoot has been re-scheduled for this coming Saturday. Hopefully, (depends on studio availability) the following weekend I will be shooting Akurra of Aroma Sanctum!

We are running behind schedule for the shoots. So, I am probably going to be making some changes and/or additions to the shoot schedule. I will alert all of you when this occurs. Please let me know as soon as you get these changes if there are conflicts or even possible conflicts with your shoot date/time. If I know in advance (like a month or so) I can fill your slot with another lady and move you to a more convenient time. The key here is advance notice. The Team and I have to "amp" it up and get back on schedule...the further behind we get the harder and more difficult the shoots are for me. Remember, I am very limited physically and believe me, shoots of this magnitude really leave me listless and almost non-functional the next day or so.

Also, everyone needs to remember that your shoot is coordinated with working on your stories with the Project Manager, William. Please remember this. We DON'T want to be land slided at the last minute with an Agent/Publishing House breathing down our necks for information/answers. This is why we are working so hard right now...so that we can ALL enjoy this ride.

Thanks Ladies...you're the BEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment