Monday, March 14, 2011

UPCOMING SHOOT WITH PENNY CABOT

Saturday, March 26th, I will be shooting Mystic Woman - Penny Cabot. She has switched with her Mother, Laurie Cabot, due to scheduling conflicts.

Penny's shoot is inspired by a portrait done by George Hurrell in the 1950's at Paramount Studios. Of course I will be adding my own lighting techniques and design, keeping it original, but the idea is ALL George. Since Penny is a very talented artist, I will be incorporating her artistic flair into the shoot. One will know she's an artist when viewing the portrait...that's for sure.

I will be uploading the Cyber Wizard's "Behind the Scenes" shots shortly after the shoot is complete.

Judging the way Penny's photos turned out from Laurie's Birthday celebration (http://allure.smugmug.com/cabot/LaurieCabotBirthday I think it is certainly safe to say her portraits will be quite beautiful!

Stay tuned!

Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment