Thursday, March 31, 2011

Miss Penny's shoot was a smashing success! Even though we had several re-schedules, new computer delivery, dr. appointments, etc., etc...we still "plowed" through and made it happen.

I WAS going to post the behind the scenes photos today, but have to be at school to do that (have pc's at home - all software etc., is done on mac's at school) pc's and mac files are not compatible, so it will be tomorrow. Hang in there with me girls...I'm working as fast and as much as I possibly can.

I think you will all be really thrilled when you see the shots...I hope them to be worth the wait.

Akurra of Aroma Sanctum is this coming Sunday, so things are really moving forward and fast right now. We must keep up the pace to get back on schedule.

Will notify everyone on facebook when the photos are posted! Please become a "follower" so you'll be notified immediately!

Thanks,

Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment