Tuesday, March 1, 2011

This past sunday afternoon I photographed our very own cyber wizard, Brian Miller, in the studio. His portrait will be posted in "The Team" section in just a few days! Afterwards, we enjoyed a nice dinner at Rockefeller's and discussed many ideas and goals for MWS project. I will tell all you ladies that we are VERY fortunate to have Brian on our team. He is a master at networking and as you already know...everything CYBER! We have big plans for the future, some of which you will see unfold within the next few weeks. THANKS BRIAN!

Yesterday I had Penny Cabot's pre-shoot meeting at the Cat, the Crow, and the Crown. It still amazes me when I am around such incredibly creative and billiant women of this project. Penny and I discussed her costuming, lighting, poses, tones, colors, and the general message that we are trying to convey via her photo shoot. Her shoot will be a re-creation of a George Hurrell portrait done at Paramount Studios in the 1950's. Of course this re-creation will be done with my own spin on it, to keep it original...but, the basis and inspiration is the aforementioned portrait. She is scheduled to shoot in April, 2011.

For the next few days I am busy at school and planning the shoot of Laurie Cabot's birthday celebration. Much planning and organizing has gone on for this shoot. It is considered environmental and of course a location shoot...which in itself is difficult because of lighting issues. Brian will be shooting black and white film and I will be shooting color digital with portable strobe.
I am still gathering information from all of you to post in the "Mystic Women" section of the blog. It is taking longer than I had expected, so please be patient with us.

Thanks Ladies :}

No comments:

Post a Comment