Saturday, August 13, 2011

Just Breathe - Mercury in Retrograde Until September!

You may have read part of the following on MWS's Facebook. 
Having five...yes, that's right FIVE planets in Gemini, when Mercury is in retrograde my entire life is turned upside down.  People usually do not understand when I get upset about something failing,breaking,crashing...etc.  What is happening in my mind is sheer panic,"is this the beginning? Hold on, brace yourself, run for cover, hide, stay home."  I have been trained very well by our planetary system/universe and can tell you without references when my ruling planet Mercury is in retrograde.  Last time it was ALL studio, lab, and pooter problems.

A couple of weeks ago it started... with all kinds of failure(s) of equipment in the studio.  Followed by a broken tooth, camera died, Silva (my magic truck) broke... all within the last couple of weeks.  One after another...disaster.  I became suspicious and mentioned on facebook that I suspected mercury had something to do with my woes.  And low and behold...it is so.  Now, at least, I know what's going on!  I know to fasten those seat belts EXTRA tight and ride it out.  Mercury affects so many people and things, sometimes I wonder if others have continuous "break downs" on the same level as I do.  Is it those five planets ruled by Mercury making my life EXTRA difficult? 

Hold on ole' gal, hold on.  The bottom line is this -

Just breathe...Mercury is in Retrograde!  :}

No comments:

Post a Comment