Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Stephanie Eaton!


Two of the really cool props Steph brought.


Wiping her tootsies before stepping on her black flooring.


A really hot and sweaty photog next to a ravishing beauty.


Steph and I clowning around.
Stephanie and her beaux, Tony, arrived at the studio with an arsenal of gowns, props, magical instruments, smiles, and a high level of excitement and enthusiasm...all of which make my job easier - automatically. The hours of design and preparation for the shoot was obviously worth it from the very beginning!

I had been at the studio for several hours setting up, prior to their arrival.  I was a bit scattered and stressed, largely because of Mercury's havoc in my life (and my shoots) over the last few weeks.   However, once all equipment tests were confirmed...all systems were GO!

Tony became a big help to Steph and I both.  He literally became my assistant over the next few hours.  The photos you see above, of she and I, were taken by Tony.  Thanks so much Tony...great job!!!!

Stephanie was eager to help in any way possible throughout the shoot and was a stunningly beautiful model.   The first gown she wore was very similar to the "Harlow" background fabric that photographs so beautifully.  Those shots were absolutely breathtaking and worthy of a Vogue layout (with a "mystic" twist, of course)!   When you see them I think you all will agree.  There were several gown and lighting changes...all successful and beautiful, which makes editing VERY tough, but so worth it.

We had a very successful shoot and I owe much thanks to Freyja for controlling Mercury, to Tony for assisting, and to Stephanie for all her hard work...great attitude...and all her preparations.  THANKS EVERYONE!!

Stephs shots being considered for Mystic will be uploaded to the smugmug gallery post haste...check them out and SPREAD the word!

Please hit "like" above and become a follower of your favorite Mystic Woman!  :}










No comments:

Post a Comment