Monday, August 22, 2011

Stephanie Eaton - MWS's own Firefighter!

By the time this entry posts, I hope to have completed Stephanie's shoot.  This will be a difficult shoot and very time consuming, because of the complexity of the lighting design and we hope to get some "smoke" shots. I have done several shoots photographing smoke...it is not easy and truly- you just never know what you're going to get.  But, we're going to try anyway.

Stephanie is a breath taking beauty, on the inside and out.  She is one of the few female firefighters on the North Shore of Massachusetts.  I have to admit after interviewing Steph and finding out what she does for a living, my feelings about fire fighters became very personal in nature.  Now, every time a fire truck passes by with their sirens on, I bless them and the truck...hoping to the Goddess that our Steph is not in that truck.  Hokey I know, but it's my little way of showing appreciation and affection for those that put their very lives in danger trying to assist and hopefully save others from harm. 

Wow Steph...we are so honored to have you as a Mystic woman!  I know you're going to have some absolutely "stunning" shots... can't wait.

Your "behind the scenes" shots will be in that category soon.

:}

No comments:

Post a Comment